Friday, March 15, 2013

Small/Medium Kabuki Brush
Coast: $7
Purchase From: Cosmetics Plus

I use this brush to apply my blush. This is a nice soft and easy to use brush.
I only had one problem with it, and this will help you choose your Kabuki....

When you're looking for a make-up brush be sure to pick it up and play with it. Rub it along your forearm and if it's rough then put it back and find another one. If it's soft, it has promise....Lightly tug on the bristles, I failed to do this and when I got home I found that I was pulling out quite a few 'cough' a lot of bristles. I's assuming that when it was made, not all of the fibbers stuck and they just came out. This hasn't affected the brush but I don't want you to buy something that once you get it home it falls apart.

As well as feeling soft, look for thickness and I nice even curve, sort of dome shape. The thicker the brush the better the application of your make-up.

To care for this brush, please don't lay this brush or any brush on its side. You will need to purchase yourself a brush cleaner. I bought a bottle of Bare Minerals brush cleaner to care for my brushes. You should be cleaning your brushes on a regular basis and after each colour change. I will do a more
in-depth post on how to clean your brushes soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment