Wednesday, March 13, 2013

General Make-up

Of late I have been watching a lot of Utube videos and reading blogs on people who make their own make-up videos and tutorials. It has been a great experience but I began to notice the ever rising cost of it all and I thought that there has to be a way around that, so I decided to buy some less expensive brands and see how it all works.
Stay tuned for some reviews on the "not so expensive" make-up brands that can be used on a daily basis. Oh and before I forget, all of the make-up I mention can be either bought or shipped to Australia. I'm not a fan of paying high shipping and handling costs so I will do my best to minimise your pain as well as my own....

This dressing table came from IKEA and it was a present from my wonderful man on Christmas.
My make-up and stuff had been gradually taking over the bathroom and as we live in a unit space is at a premium



Here is a more updated picture, just after i started to move some things into my awesome new area.

No comments:

Post a Comment