Saturday, March 16, 2013

Covergirl Lash Blast Length

Covergirl Lash Blast Length - Very Black
Cost: $12-$18
Purchase from: Just about any supermarket, pharmacy or department store.

Available Colours: Very Black 800, Black 805, Black Brown 810, Brown 815
So far, this has been the best mascara I have used. The brush is plastic and clean. This mascara does not clump nor does it sting my eyes (until it starts to age of course). It does go on thin but it gives your lashes a longer and separated look. This mascara is easy to apply because the brush isn't at an angle to your eye. I have, as many others have, poked myself in the eye with other mascaras mostly because of the shape of the brush.

You do not need to re-apply this but if you want a thicker look, put some on just after you have finished your eye shadow and then again once you have finished your make-up routine.
I like this mascara so much that I purchased a spare. I don't do that sort of thing but seeing as how it was also on clearance, it didn't break the budget.

Please don't keep your old mascaras because when they age, their bacteria level increases which can lead to sties or cysts. (not saying that you will get them) but the risk increases.
Please don't leave your make-up on overnight, take it off and have a good cleansing routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment